Rich in culture for thousands of years and with the influence of various cultures in the world, you will know the diversities of Vietnam. From a young , but very lively and populous Ho Chi Minh city, to the ancient port Hoian tơn, the reserved and majestic imperial city of Hue to the millenary capital of Hanoi with its modernity and its traditions.
- Get to know the lively Ho Chi Minh city and enjoy dinner cruise on Saigon River
- Discover the impressive system of the underground tunnels of Cu Chi
- Explore the enchanted port city of Hoian and the majestic ancient feudal capital of Hue
- Visit the handicraft villages around Hanoi as well as a show of northern culture
- Explore the wonderful landscapes in the mountainous region of Pu Luong with its authentic minority ethnic group, as well as the Mixed Heritage of Trang An in Ninh Binh province
- Enjoy Halong Bay – one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World
WHY BOOK WITH US?
VIETNAM EMOTION Itinerary
In the morning, we depart to discover the most lively and populous city in Vietnam. We will explore the city including the Reunification Palace (alternative will be the War Museum), Dong Khoi Street, the Post Office and the bustling Ben Thanh Market.
Next, we visit the Museum of Traditional Medicine. On the way back, we will make a short stop to visit the Thien Hau Temple and Chinatown.
In the evening, we will enjoy dinner aboard a cruise on Saigon River .
In the morning, we to out to discover the Cu Chi underground tunnel system.
Then, depart directly to Tan Son Nhat Airport for the flight to Danang. Arrival and transfer to Hoian.
This morning, we will explore the charming Hoian ancient town. The tour includes the Japanese Covered Bridge, Tan Ky Old House, Sa Huynh Culture Museum, and Phuc Kien Congregation.
Then, we will take an adventurous basquet boat ride at Bay Mau coconut forest.
Free afternoon for shopping or relaxing on the beach.
In the morning, we depart to Danang. Brief stop to visit the Marble Mountains. We continue to Hue via tunnel and arrival at noon. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, we will explore the Imperial City and then take a boat ride on the Perfume River.
Today, we continue to explore the city of Hue including the royal tombs of King Tu Duc and Khai Dinh.
After lunch, transfer to the airport for the flight to Hanoi.
Arrive and transfer to the hotel.
Today, we will explore the ancient capital of Vietnam. The visit includes the Ho Chi Minh complex including the Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square and the house on stilts. We then continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university in Vietnam.
After lunch, we continue to the Women’s Museum and then a short tricycle ride around the old quarter. Finally, we will assist a show of the culture of the northern region, the Quintessence of Tonkín.
- Notes: The Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum opens in the morning only (closed on Monday and Friday and during the annual maintenance period (June 15 – August 14)).
Today, we will discover some handicraft villages near Hanoi. We will visit the Bat Trang pottery village, built since the 15th century. We will see how the artisans form, paint and glaze their products, which are then baked for several days in large ovens. Next, we drive to Dong Ho Traditional Painting Village and Dong Ky Woodworking Village.
After lunch, we continue to Van Phuc silk village.
In the morning, depart to the Pu Luong Nature Reserve. Put your worries aside and enjoy the spectacular landscapes as well as its pleasant tranquility among nature. Arrival at noon and lunch.
In the afternoon, we will visit the local villages in the area. We will have the opportunity to interact and learn about the life of the local inhabitants. Then, we walk back to the hotel for dinner.
This morning, we continue to trek descending towards the valley, passing through small trails and rice fields. Then, we reach a local family where we will take the bicycle for a ride of about 40 minutes through the village. If time permits, you can visit a local family where you will learn about brocade weaving (subject to availability, not guaranteed). Return to the hotel and lunch.
Transfer to Ninh Binh and arrival at the end of the afternoon.
In the morning, we leave for Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam since the 10th century. We will explore the temples of the Dinh and Le kings, thus getting to know a part of the feudal dynasties and the periods of Vietnamese history. Next, we will visit the Bai Dinh Pagoda, currently the largest Buddhist temple in Vietnam.
We continue to Trang An. Lunch at a local restaurant. Then, we will take a boat trip (approx. 3 hours) through a cave complex.
In the morning, departure to Halong Bay passing through vast rice fields and villages.
Arrival at noon, embark on the cruise and we will start the 2 days 1 night cruise program.
Lunch and dinner will be served on board.
- Notes: The cruise itinerary is subject to change without prior notice, depending on weather and sea conditions.
In the early morning, you can participate in a Tai Chi section on the sundeck.
This morning, we continue to explore the bay on board. The Brunch is served on board while the boat returns to the port.
11:00 Disembark and return to Hanoi.
- 12 nights at hotels as proposed or similar with daily breakfast.
- 01 night on board of Halong cruise with full board meals (01 lunch + 01 dinner + 01 brunch)
- Transfer: by private vehicle according to the program.
- Meals: as indicated (excluding beverages).
- Expert and professional English speaking station guide according to the program in Northern / Central / Southern region.
- Entrance fee to indicated site.
- Boat fee as program.
- International flights and airport taxes
- Domestic flights: Ho Chi Minh – Danang // Hue – Hanoi
- Visa to Vietnam
- Meals not mentioned and beverages
- Travel insurance, tips and personal expenses.
- All other expenses not clearly mentioned in the program.
With nearly six kilometers of beautiful coastline, multiple restaurant and hotel options along the white sand beaches, Nha Trang is known as the Riviera of the South China Sea. No beach in Nha Trang quite like it, and you can choose from the beach in the city center to the most remote, but quiet and … Read moreBEACH ESCAPE IN NHA TRANG
Known as the “Pearl Island of Tonkin“, Cat Ba is not only famous for its beautiful beaches, the pleasant climate, the National Park of the same name, but also for its hundreds of small islands, exotic islets.
MUI NE Vietnam Family Fun is a tour that caters specifically for a family traveling with their offspring. The itinerary focuses on activities such as cycling, cooking classes and water sports, as well as accommodation, that features hand-picked hotels and resorts suitable for families.
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?