This tour covers the most interesting tourist destinations in Vietnam. A walk among star streets of the old quarter while admiring the modern buildings of the millenary capital of Hanoi; be impressed by the wonderful scenery of Halong Bay; take the best remote hiking tours along rice fields to experience the ethnic communities, relax with a quiet stay and breathtaking mountain views in Sapa ;get to know the charming and ancient port city of Hoian, return to the past of the feudal kings, witnessing the majestic constructions of the citadel, royal tombs … in Hue; experience local people doing business on the boat cruise in Mekong delta or observe modern life in the bustling city of Saigon.
- Feel the charm of Hanoi capital
- Cruise through the unique Karst bay in Ha Long
- Explore the magical ancient capital Hoa Lu
- Discover the colorful hill tribes villages of Sa Pa
- Explore the magical ancient town of Hoi An
- Explore the historical Imperial Citadel in Hue
- Explore the maze of small canals and floating market in the Mekong Delta
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Essential Vietnam Itinerary
Arrive in Hanoi, the modern capital of Vietnam. You will be free to get refreshed, explore the city on your own and check into your hotel to prepare for your journey.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Notes: the official check-in time at hotel is from 14h00.
In the morning you will visit Ho Chi Minh’s famous Mausoleum modeled after Lenin’s Mausoleum in Moscow, the One Pillar Pagoda and the legendary Temple of Literature with its massive stone turtles. That afternoon you will take a trip to Ha Long Bay, the bay of 1,000 islets.
Overnight in Halong.
Note: President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum opens in the morning only and closes on Mondays & Fridays and the whole months of September & October (subject to change) for annual maintenance. Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilts is closed on Monday & Friday afternoon. Most of Hanoi’s museums also close on Mondays, except Museum of Vietnam Women & Museum of Vietnam Fine Arts.
- Accommodation: 11 nights in proposed hotels or similar
- Transportation: in private vehicle with air conditioning as scheduled.
- Meals: as indicated in the program (excluding beverages).
- Professional guides in Spanish in Vietnam (North / Central / South).
- Entrance fees
1 FOC for the tour leader in Single room for a group of 16 or more people.
- International flights with airport taxes.
- Domestic flights: economy class, with airport tax included (current rate)
Hanoi – Danang: ~ 122USD / pax Hue – Ho Chi Minh: ~ 122USD / pax
- Visa to Vietnam (25USD / person) – simple entry visa stamp.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses and tips.
All expenses not clearly mentioned in the program.
This tour covers the most interesting tourist destinations in Vietnam. A walk among star streets of the old quarter while admiring the modern buildings of the millenary capital of Hanoi; be impressed by the wonderful scenery of Halong Bay; take the best remote hiking tours along rice fields to experience the ethnic communities, relax with … Read moreEssential Vietnam
A journey to experience the Best of Thailand starting from the central with Bangkok, one the must visit city to Southeast Asia, to the North of old Lanna capital Chiang Mai, nestling among the forests and hills of the north and ended at the South with relaxing at blissful beaches and island. Bangkok will welcome … Read moreThe Best of Thailand & Beach
Within 5 days, you will explore and acquire the wonderful taste of Myanmar through marveling at the sacred, gold-covered Shwedagon Pagoda or stopping in Amarapura for a walk along the iconic U Bein Bridge. You will also join local pilgrims on a climb up to Mount Popa’s nat shrine and witness artisans producing Bagan’s famous … Read more5 Days Taste of Myanmar
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?